Hello lovelies!! I've forgetton to do this a lot recently, so finally, in this lovely October, I made a list of my favorite five songs this month.
5. This is the best song to listen to driving at night in Los Angeles. I don't know why, it just is.
4. This is the best song to listen to at 6:30 when I'm five minutes from home and I'm very tired and it's still really freakin hot outside.
3. One of The Vaccines' b-sides, this track features Arni Arnasson (who normall plays bass) on vocals. I love my Icelandic people, I love my Vaccines, and I love Blow Your Mind.
2. I've been listening to Alt-J's new album since it came out. This is my favorite song.
1. I've also been listening to Panda Bear a lot, and I think this is my favorite song of his.
I'm also currently reading Palo Alto by James Franco, which I'm really enjoying (and definitely recommend!!!!).