a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, November 23, 2012

BLACK FRIDAY HAUL

Hello lovelies! I recently posted about some Black Friday deals and strategies to help shoppers out on Black Friday. Using these strategies, I picked up a few items that I love and want to share with you!



The original price of this skirt was $60, marked down to $40, and then since UO was giving 50% off all sale items, the final price was $20. Pretty good, right? I've been wanting a pleated skirt for ages and this was the perfect color. Cannot wait to wear it!



I love this shirt so much! It's super soft and baggy and comfortable and ahhhhh I cannot wait to wear it! This is a Christmas present from my mommy so I can't have it until Christmas. I seriously can't wait. Because Bloomingdales was having a big promotion, I got $25 off this shirt! YAY FOR SALES!!!!

I think Black Friday was successful! Did you go shopping on Black Friday? What did you guys get?
xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment