a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

EARTH DAY

Earth day was Monday, but at my school we celebrated it last week. In honor of this awesome holiday celebrating the world we live on, I wanted to show you three of my favorite earthy t-shirts!

earth day t-shirts


Left: ASOS Peeking Kitten tank
I orded this tank from ASOS and I absolutely love it! It fits perfectly and the little kitten is so adorable. I'm a huge cat person and this is like, totally awesome.

Middle: Vampire Weekend "Modern Vampires of the City" T-Shirt
YAY FOR MERCH STANDS!!! I got this t-shirt at Coachella. I wore it at my school's Earth Day celebration on Friday because of all the pretty flowers. 

Right: Wildfox Rainbow Horse T-Shirt
I love this shirt. I got it for Christmas, and it's so unbelievably soft. Above comfort, this shirt has an awesome horse print with a magical, girly rainbow overlayed. Perfect!!!

What are you doing/did you do to celebrate Earth Day?

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment