a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, May 23, 2013

ASOS HAUL: Perfect Summer Dress

Hello lovelies! I ordered the cutest summer dress yesterday off ASOS, and of course, I got an email from ASOS with a 20% off code this morning... It's alright though, because I love the dress so much.


It's called the ASOS Smock Dress in Tie Dye Print, and it's perfect. Lately I've been trying to find a lightweight dress for summer, but every single one only comes in black! I've realized that black isn't such a great color for me (in the day at least) because I'm pretty tan and it looks weird. This tie dye dress is just the right colors and fabric. I can't wait for it to come! When it does, I'll definitely do a review.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment