a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, May 24, 2013

SUMMER TREND: Chunky Black Sandals

Hello lovelies! I've been online shopping a lot recently in preparation for summer. I've been needing a new pair of sandals, and I'm absolutely in love with all of the chunky styles out right now.

Favorite Trend: Chunky Black Sandals


Over $100, top to bottom:
The braiding detail on these Topshop sandals caught my eye.
I'm a huge fan of Dr. Martens, and I screamed in excitement when I found out these existed!
The gold studs and ankle clasp (is that what you call it) on these Topshop sandals add class.

Under $100, top to bottom:
These ASOS sandals remind me of space boots... in sandal form.
I love the double buckle on these sandals from Topshop.
And of course, I love Nasty Gal's take on the jelly sandal. Reminds me of when I was 5. Awesome.

What do you think of this trend? I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of chunky sandals. Although, the word chunky kinda grosses me out now that I think about it.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment