a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, May 2, 2013

SUMMER PLANS

After Christmas (along with the, maybe, 2 days of Winter we got), I was so ready for Summer to come rolling around. I've changed my mind. It's too hot, and I'd really like to wear a sweater without burning to a crisp. I guess I do want Summer though, considering I'm going to the home of coldness/rain/sweater weather: Ireland.


Ireland!



So I've been talking about my trip to Ireland this summer, and I'm finally revealing all of the exciting-to-me-but-probably-not-to-you details!

This summer, I'm going to art camp in Ireland with two of my friends. I'm unbelievably excited; I love art and have been making it forever, and I've always wanted to visit Ireland. At this camp, I'm going to be with 19 other artsy teenagers (who I really hope like the same music as me). We eat together, paint together, hang out together, and more. I literally cannot contain my excitement. I even have a countdown clock on the dashboard of my Macbook until the day when my flight leaves. That's another point... I'm flying alone, eeep! Well, I'm flying with one my friends. It's gonna be so much fun. I've been on lots of flights before, so I'm not really nervous. Expect some posts closer to the date with advice for flying alone, what I'm packing, etc. 

Now when I mention Ireland in a post, you'll get it. Awesome, right? Yeah, totally.

xx Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. Girl this is sooooooo exciting! I wish when I was younger I did awesome things like go to Art Camp in Ireland! I hope you have lots of fun! And don't worry you'll get too distracted by the movies playing to even remember you're flying alone for so long! :)

    ReplyDelete