a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, September 27, 2013

HOMECOMING DRESS

Hello lovelies!!! Wow, the first month of school had already finished and the Homecoming game/dance is right around the corner. Since I'm a cheerleader, we have a lot of work to do for the halftime show. But of course, I'm always thinking of the dance the night after! I've never had a date, but I like going (and third-wheeling) with my friends.


It's called the Renaissance Skater Dress and it's from Ginger Fizz. I ordered it off of ASOS which was awesome cause I could get multiple sizes and shipping/returns were free! 

I personally love the dress and I think it'll make a statement with the pattern, but the shape is simple and classy. I can't wait to wear it!

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment