a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

WISH LIST: Birthday

Hello lovelies! Well, it's that time of year again... my birthday is in less than two weeks (October 19th, to be exact) and I cannot wait! I'm super young for my grade (still 14, 10th grade) so I'm always really excited for the day that lets me say I'm just as old as everyone else. Well, at least until spring when everyone starts turning 16. Whatever.

Birthday Wish List


I am obsessed with these pants from American Apparel. Super adorable, and I love the color. They'll go well with everything!

I bought a record player with my own money last year, but it only plays through my family's TV downstairs. I really want one for my room that I can play when my friends come over or if I'm just hanging out.

I mentioned that I wanted a new pair of glasses, too... I have terrible eyes!

And finally, I would really love to read Alexa Chung's book, It.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment