a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, October 3, 2013

MONTHLY MUSIC MAILBAG: September 2013

Hello lovelies!!! Although it's October 3rd, it's time for my September music crushes! Here's a few songs that I've been listening to non-stop this past month.

1. Wolf Pack - The Vaccines 


I've been listening to this album all the time in the car, and this song is great to sing loudly and pretend I'm really in a cool band like The Vaccines.

2. Ladies of Cambridge - Vampire Weekend


I saw Vampire Weekend this past Saturday for the second time, and I'm so sad they didn't play this (they had on previous shows of this tour).

3. Oblivion - Bastille


I also recently saw Bastille. This song was great live!

4. Sun Hands - Local Natives


Aaaaand I saw Local Natives recently too! My friends and I went crazy during the song. Taylor Rice even chipped his tooth while singing this song. Crazy.

5. No. 1 Party Anthem - Arctic Monkeys


I have been religiously listening to AM this week. It's so lovely to listen to this song before I go to sleep.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment