a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, November 29, 2013

MONTHLY MUSIC MAILBAG: November 2013

Hello lovelies!! It's that monthly post again... music sharing time! Here are my top 5 tunes this month.

5. "S.O.S. In Bel Air" by Phoenix

I'm loving this Phoenix song more and more every time that I listen to it.



4. "Golden Veins" by Two Door Cinema Club

Two Door Cinema Club recently released a new EP after 2012's Beacon, and in my opinion, this is its best track.


3. "Compliment Your Soul" by Dan Croll

Featured on the FIFA 14 playlist (and in my heart), this song makes one want to jump around and sing very, very loudly.



2. "The Mother We Share" by CHVRCHES

This is insane in a really good pair of headphones. It's insane any way you listen to it, though. CHVRCHES are such a cool band, I can't wait to hear more stuff from them!



1. "No. 1 Party Anthem" by Arctic Monkeys

For the second month in a row, Arctic Monkeys have topped my list!!! This song is absolutely beautiful and I would love to slow dance (probably with myself) to it 24/7.



xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment