a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

COACHELLA 2014: Weekend 1, Day 3 Recap (music, outfit & more!)

The last day of Coachella 2014 Weekend 1 was amazing. 

Outfit of the day:


Monki Crop Top
Levi's High Waisted Shorts
White High Top Converse

Sets I saw:

Surfer Blood
STRFKR
The 1975
Blood Orange
Neutral Milk Hotel
Lana Del Rey
Disclosure

Favorite Set(s) of the day:
Neutral Milk Hotel by far, but I loved absolutely everything.

Favorite moments:
During STRFKR, people in different costumes came on stage, danced around, and crowd surfed. It was absolutely hilarious and so much fun,
Neutral Milk Hotel requested that no one take photos or videos of them, and it was so nice to finally watch a set without iPhones blocking the actual performance. Don't get me wrong - I'll take a picture or a short video, but that's all... I hate watching music through a screen.

Surprises:
Aluna from AlunaGeorge, Mary J. Blige, and Sam Smith came out to each perform a song with Disclosure!!

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. your photos are fantastic! im so jealous. i hope you had a great time love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I tried!! I did, thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Your photos this past weekend may or may not have caused me to shed tears. I'm very glad you had fun! x

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha awww!!! thank you so much! x

      Delete