a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, April 7, 2014

HAUL: Shanghai, Tokyo, and Kyoto

Hello lovelies!! These past two weeks I had the amazing opportunity to visit Shanghai, China and Kyoto/Tokyo, Japan. Of course, there was lots of shopping! I went a little cray cray. Here's what I got:

3 Pairs of Socks
I got these socks on a 3 for 1000 Yen (10 USD) special in a mall in Tokyo called Shibuya 109.
Browny Mesh Black Crop Top
This top is from a store called Wego in Tokyo, specifically Harajuku near Takeshita Dori.
Monki Black Collared Dot Crop Top
Oh my, I love Monki!! It's so sad we don't have it in the US. The store (Takeshita Dori location) was even decorated with photos of Chloe Norgaard (my favorite model) for their Spring campaign. 
San Cisco Japanese Bonus CD
I was so excited to find this CD in Tower Records in Tokyo. I have the non-bonus songs already, but the extra tracks were super cool and it had Japanese all over it.
Super Mario Pin
I'm a Nintendo nerd. I had to get the mushroom pin.


Stickers
I got these awesome stickers in Kyoto.
5 Million Face Masks
I accumulated about 10 (not 5 million) face masks, which are super cheap and found in all the Japanese convenience stores.
Sakura (Cherry Blossom) socks
These were also from Kyoto.
Pins 
Again, the cutest pins from Teramachi in Kyoto.
Choker
From Wego in Tokyo (Takeshita Dori).

I'm super obsessed with everything I got and cannot wait to wear and use it all!! Yay!!

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. I love all of this, especially the earrings! Hope you had an amazing time.xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I had to get them, they were so cute xx
      Alyssa

      Delete
  2. i love what you got, you have great taste!

    http://lost--at-sea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete