a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, May 19, 2014

DIY Pins & Buttons

Hello lovelies!! In my last post, I showed you this cool Drowners pin I made. Here's the rest of the little designs I've made into pins so far:


Some I've printed out, I drew the "mysterious band member" one, and I used the keys off of an old keyboard for the Alt-J pin. 

If you haven't heard, I'm going to start an Etsy Store!!!! I'll be launching it in a about a month, and I'll be selling lots of handmade stuff as well as some cool vintage pieces I find. I will sell hand-drawn pins with lots of different designs: think alt-rock bands, pressed flowers, and more!

If you have any suggestions for what I should make/sell, let me know!!

xx Alyssa

9 comments:

  1. That's so cool! How did you make those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little wooden discs, superglue, and mod podge!

      Delete
  2. Love love love all these, especially the Alex Turner one!
    www.whateveryazmine.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I had to include him, of course :)

      Delete
  3. The alt j one is amazing! Ah yay can't wait for your etsy store! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vaccines one and the alt-j one are absolutely gorgeous! Please do a tutorial! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will for sure!! :)

      Delete
  5. The alt-j one (the keyboard buttons!) made my jaw drop a little! So cute, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete