a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

HENNA & HEALING STONES

Hello lovelies!! I got this awesome henna at a party over the weekend, and I wanted to show you before it faded. I also thought I'd throw in a few of the cool stones I have in my room... apparently they have healing powers or something?



It's a nice idea that rocks can be spiritual, sorta like a lucky charm. These three are special to me; my mother gave me one, my friend and I bought matching rocks, and I found the obsidian in a dormant volcano site. Rocks are cool. 

And of course, henna is cool too. I've tried to do henna designs before like this one, but they never turn out well - I end up just drawing yin-yangs and clovers. I love this lotus, though.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment