a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, May 16, 2014

MAJOR HAIRCUT ANXIETY (+ a Drowners pin!)

Helloooo lovelies!! So I haven't had my hair cut in more than a year, and I'm really nervous about it. Like, I get scared to trim an inch off of the ends because I feel like it'll look really bad. Well... my mom persuaded me into just getting it cut yesterday (wasn't planning on going for a while) and so this happened.



My hair's now like 3 (maybe 4?) inches shorter. I just told her to cut off all of the dead ends because I knew I needed to. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! It grows back, right? And there's a cheeky appearance of my new Drowners pin I made yesterday too!

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. 1) Drowners okay you have the best music taste!
    2 ) Your hair looks so good! I'm always terrified to go to the hairdressers too haha but yours looks amazing! xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome!!! My mom had to force me to go but I'm glad she did haha :)

      Delete