a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, May 9, 2014

REVIEW: Shelly's London Milligan

Hello lovelies!!! I was lucky enough recently to win an awesome pair of shoes through Urban Outfitters on Instagram. They're by the brand Shelly's London, which I hadn't heard of until recently. Apparently it's got a history, and is being resurrected from the 90s grave of fashion! 

They sent me the Milligan style in white. As you can see from the photo below, I actually removed the little belt-buckle thing around the top of the boot. It easily slides in and out. I just decided it was a little distracting, and I liked the shoe better without it. 



I've worn them a few times already, and I couldn't be happier. They're super comfortable, and go with everything! I really love them so much. I will definitely consider buying shoes from Shelly's London after this amazing pair. I especially love showing them off on my Instagram (@alyszsa)!!

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. those are beautiful! i especially love them with the purple socks!
    you might have to change your blog name to 'instagram contest winning queen'! :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, those socks are my favorite :) hahaha I was on a roll!! x

      Delete