a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, June 23, 2014

ENGLAND: Clothing Haul

Helloooo lovelies! It's been almost a week since I came back from England, so I thought I'd do a little clothing haul to show you all what I picked up on my (shopping) trip. 


I got this awesome shirt at Topshop. It matches the skirt below, and at first I was unsure about it (and almost thought of returning it) because the fit is slightly awkward, but then I remembered how cute it was.


Also from topshop were a pack of two tattoo choker bracelets/anklets and black ruffle socks. I love all the different colors of ruffle socks I have because they make any outfit cuter, but I really needed black ones. 

I got the top right shirt at Jack Wills, and I love it so much because it has the little daisies on it that you see everywhere in England (and sadly, nowhere near where I live). It's a baggy tee, and really soft.

I got the repurposed velvet crop top (top left) from Rokit in Camden. The picture quality really sucks, but it's a lovely top with the nicest material. I am recently loving everything forest green, so I had to have it.

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. love everything you got!
    you have me seriously thinking about getting ruffle socks haha

    http://lost--at-sea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO worth it, I wear them all of the time haha :)

      Delete