a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

ENGLAND: First Day

Hello lovely people!!! My first day in England has come and gone, and it couldn't have been more fun.


After what came to be almost a full day of travelling, we starter out by wandering around the leicster (spelling?) Square area, as well as covent garden.



We chilled around in St. James park for a while, watching people and enjoying the not 1 million degree weather. 


I also got this awesome top at Rokit which I've been to before in Camden, but their covent garden store was really cool.

I love England. Please can I stay for the whole summer.

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. glad you're enjoying it over here! how long are you staying?:) xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rokit is the best <3 Glad your liking england! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete