a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, June 21, 2014

VISIONS OF NYC x ETSY

Hello lovelies!!! Wow, am I excited... My Etsy store is now open! You can get to it using this link: 


Isn't this cool? I'm really exited about it. I have updated my shop with three different types of products, each either with different options or ~customizable~. As of now, I can only ship to the US, but I'm trying to figure out how I can eventually ship internationally.

UPDATE: I can ship both the sticker sheets and patches to select European countries, working on more countries!

Custom Hanging Word/Phrase Banner




I really hope this works out, because I want to keep adding different kinds of products in the future such as pins, custom word bracelets, vintage clothing, and even some of my own art.

If you follow me on Instagram (@alyszsa), I'm going to be doing an Instagram giveaway/promoter search in about two weeks. All you'll have to do is repost a photo, and I'll randomly draw one winner and choose one promoter who will both receive a little package of lots of different things in the store (and things that I'm not selling yet!). 

If you have any suggestions for products, changes I should make, or general questions, comment on this post!! 

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool!! I would definitely buy something if I could, but unfortunately I live in Europe :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on international shipping, and I'm also gonna have a little giveaway within the next two weeks that will be internationall, just fyi :)

      Delete
  2. these are so cool!
    how did you make the stickers? :o

    http://lost--at-sea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a little sticker maker machine thingy that is used for scrapbooking :)

      Delete