a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

AMAZON.COM HAUL: Records and Socks With Attitude

Hello lovelies! I always get Amazon giftcards from family around the holidays, and I end up saving them until I'm in need of retail therapy... which happened a few weeks ago. I finally remember to show you all what I got!


I FINALLY got Come Of Age by The Vaccines record. This is one of my favorite albums, and it's just so nice to hear it in a little tinny, scratchy sound of vinyl.

I also got two pairs of socks from Socks With Attitude. I decided to go with PG words as I wanted to wear them to school... The "drama queen" pair makes me think of Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, and the "goddess" pair makes me think of Beyoncé. They make my day when I wear them.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment