a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

NOT IN THE SWING OF THINGS (Yet)

Helloooo lovelies! Basically, I've started school; today is my second week, but we had Monday off for Labor Day so it's only four days until the weekend. Anyway, with the start of this year brought a lot of questions... I've always heard junior year is the hardest at my school, but as of now, it doesn't seem that terrifying anymore. I guess I haven't gotten a single grade yet though, so the shock factor might come later.



Here's a photo I took during school on Friday. I'm wearing my Nike AF1s and socks I got from Amazon that say "goddess," which I'm obsessed with. 

I'm starting this club at school with my friends where we can discuss music, film, and art freely and get more people from our school involved in it. We're making one of our lockers into a mix CD trading space, so we set that up on Friday!


xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome. I wish people at my school would do that with mix tapes and lockers. Your socks are perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahh your school seems like the best ever! Cool shoes xx

    ReplyDelete