a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, December 29, 2014

HAUL: Christmas

Hellooooo lovelies! I just wanted to share with you what I got for Christmas to inspire any post-Christmas/Hanukkah gift card/money shopping! Woooooohooo!




San Cisco concert Tickets, Rookie Yearbook 3, American Apparel Dress, "I Forget Where We Were" by Ben Howard on vinyl
Chelsea Boot Dr. Martens

(not pictured) Plaid Brandy Melville shirt
Felt Hat from Urban Outfitters

Happy holidays everybody!
xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Merry post-Christmas and almost New Year Alyssa! Hope it was a super joyous and fun day for you! x

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you! You too!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a loooovely Christmas, such lovely presents! I've ordered rookie yearbook three with Christmas book vouchers and I can't waiiiit to get it <3 happy new year xxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great, I'm excited for you!! xx

      Delete