a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

SAN FRANCISCO: Pins & Buttons

Helloooo lovelies! As you probably know, I love/am obsessed with little buttons and pins. I just think they are the best. I put them on my (numerous) denim jackets, blazers, sweaters, backpacks, etc... I really can't get enough. Here are some from my recent trip to San Francisco!



Stanford pin (from Stanford University), Pink Cadillac (not pictured) from a town on the drive up, Bismuth from the Fisherman's Wharf building, Classic Train pin from a train museum near the wharf, Keith Haring pins from the De Young museum, pressed sunflower pin (not pictured) from booths next to the wharf.

xx Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. They are all so pretty! LOVE the Cadillac and the Keith Haring pins xx

    ReplyDelete