a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, January 26, 2015

ALFRED COFFEE

Hellooooo lovelies! On Saturday, I spent the day in Los Angeles reuniting with friends and exploring Melrose Avenue. First, we went to Alfred Coffee (on Melrose Place) which was unbelievably delicious - I recommend the Chai Latte. They had walls which reminded me of Vampire Weekend's Modern Vampires of the City. 


Snapchat art at its finest.

Right outside of Alfred there were a bunch of posters promoting the Alexa Chung collaboration with AG Denim. I had to take a picture. She is my idol.


Now, I must admit, I am the poster child for the aim of this kind of advertising. Shortly after seeing this poster, my friends and I made it down Melrose to Fred Segal, where I invested (with my Christmas money - shout out to all of my family members!!) in a skirt from Alexa's line.


Here's me sitting on the steps of Urban Outfitters with my new favorite item of clothing, wearing Dr. Martens, Motel dress, socks from Amazon, and my vintage Coach bag. Xoxo, Gossip Girl.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment