a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

LOMOINSTANT PHOTOS: Snow and Light Paintings

Helllllooooo lovelies! It's finals week at my school right now, so I'm super busy, but I thought I'd upload some photos that I took with my new (ish) Lomo'Instant camera. It's from Lomography and uses the Fuji Instax Mini film, but it's not like those cameras you get from Urban Outfitters; it has a bunch of settings like multiple exposure, shutter speed, etc.


The top two photos were taken of my brother twirling his sparkler that we lit on New Year's Eve. The bottom two were taken in Mammoth Lakes, where I go to ski every year. I love how spooky the one on the left is!


Just makin my camera and photos look pretty with my little succulent and some of the quartz that I bought off of Etsy (what the heck am I gonna do with it other than photograph it????).

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. How much was that camera! I love my Instax but that one is just super pretty

    http://rachelsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I just saw this... it was 70$ I think, but I got it on kickstarter so it was cheaper than face value!

      Delete