a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, January 30, 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: IKEA Fabric & Arctic Monkeys Pins

xHelloooo lovelies! Today is finally Friday (I need the weekend for rest SO badly), and I couldn't be happier! I'm performing at my school's Coffee House tonight, which is a night of acoustic music, poetry, and even a little bit of dance. It's such a cool event and I look forward to it every year. Maybe I'll even post a video of my performance this time!




Dress: DIY (I sewed it with fabric from IKEA)
Jacket: Levi's
Pins: Tate Modern, Cupcake bakery, Humbug (Arctic Monkeys)
Shoes: Dr. Martens

I got my lovely little Humbug pin from a penpal in England - how sweet!! 

visions of new york city

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! and aw you've probably done it by now bc of ~time differences~ but good luck anyways, hope it went well! xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete