a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, January 15, 2015

VAMPIRE WEEKEND LACROSSE

Hello lovelies!!! This week is finals (or mid-terms, whatever you call them) week at my school, so we get to wear free dress (no dress code) to stay comfy. I finally get to wear t-shirts! With writing!!! So technically, this week is "band t-shirt week," and so far I've worn Arctic Monkeys and CHVRCHES. Today, it's Vampire Weekend.


I got this shirt at their show at the Hollywood Bowl in 2013 (I think? Wow, time goes by so fast). It's hilarious. I actually used that RIT dye remover stuff to lighten the shirt, as it was originally a deep yellow and there's no color I hate more than yellow. But I'll sacrifice the pee-colored fabric for the funniest/coolest band t-shirt.

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. This really is the cutest shirt ever!!!
    I love yellow, it reminds me of sunshine haha
    youve been committed to blogging for such a long time, so inspirational
    and i only just now found your blog!! following you for sure!

    ReplyDelete