a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, January 29, 2015

VAGABOND: Dioon Hologram Oxford

Hellooooo lovelies!!! So I had a few Urban Outfitters gift cards left over from my birthday and Christmas, and I decided to buy something nice online just for the fun of it (because otherwise, I was gonna spend it on vinyl and stupid party stuff).

These shoes were on sale, so even thought they were still pretty expensive ($80) I decided to splurge. I got $15 off and free shipping, so it wasn't that bad! I mean, I didn't actually spend my money on these. It was gift cards.



I got them in the mail yesterday and they are SOOOOOO cute. I was so happy. I'm going to wear them to perform at my school's Coffee House tomorrow night! My mom said they looked "disco" ... thanks mom. But they're super comfortable and fit me perfectly. So excited to finally have a pair of Vagabonds!


visions of new york city

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. WOW THEY ARE AMAZING!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO. BEAUTIFUL. I am completely in awe of these, and am forever excited to hopefully see them in an outfit post at some point?? but yes, completely and utterly in love. xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heck yes!! definitely soon :) thank you!

      Delete
  3. ok i NEED these shoes in my life they are beyond perfection omfg

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete