a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, February 12, 2015

ANALOG MEMORIES: Diving Into Old Diana F+ Photos

Hello lovelies! I've been looking through all of the files on my computer lately, and I found a whole bunch of square format photos I took on my Diana F+ from a few years ago. I might've posted them here when I originally took them, but due to a bunch of my photos being deleted, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites right now!


This was taken in Paris... I thought the girl with the pink hair was just so cool. 


Also from Paris.


This is a hotel in Santa Monica that looks like it should be straight out of a Wes Anderson movie; it was one of the first photos I took on my beloved Diana.


From a trip to Disneyland with my friends after our final exams Freshman year.


Luxembourg gardens in Paris. I love the colors in this one!!


From my birthday Sophomore year. The blues in this one make me so happy.

visions of new york city

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these photos fill me with nostalgia - they're so pretty! Especially loving the Disney and beach ones :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I totally get that same feeling!!

      Delete
  2. I love these photos! So pretty. You have such an eye for what to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all so beautiful, I'm obsessed with the aesthetic and feel of the camera

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's literally my favorite. Thanks!!! :)

      Delete