a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, February 2, 2015

LA: Graffitti, LF, and Kreation Kafé

Hello lovelies! Yesterday I spent the day on Montana Avenue with my friend. Eating and shopping, of course. We went because LF, a super cute store that's normally ridiculously expensive (I mean $112 for a vintage flannel), is having their huge end-of-season sale.


But first, we went to Kreation Kafé. I got a kale salad. What else? It's Los Angeles!


There was a cute little store window with flowers and we wanted to live in it.


There was house graffiti. A little cartoon house. It was adorable.

Dress: Melrose Trading Post
Sweater: not sure???
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Sunglasses: Ray-ban

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. how was the LF sale?? i've been meaning to check it out!! i also nominated u for the liebster award here <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good, just hectic!!! And I've finally gotten around to posting my answers, thank you <3 !!!

      Delete