a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, February 19, 2015

MALIBU: Lunch & Shopping

Hello lovelies! This past sunday, I met up with a friend who I haven't seen for a while with our moms in Malibu. We went for brunch at Malibu Farm Cafe, an adorable restaurant on the end of the pier that I've never eaten at (but everyone else seems to have).


Here's part of the view from the top of the restaurant, where we ate. The food was great and I will definitely go back soon. For sure a recommendation for anyone that lives in the Los Angeles area... it's worth the trip down to Malibu!

After brunch, we walked down to the Malibu Countrymart and popped into Urban Outfitters for a pop-up event they were having. There was a little raffle as well as a few cool venders, and (surprisingly) my name was picked out of the jar, so I won this adorable silver stone ring!



Here's an in-store selfy to show you what I was wearing:

Shoes: Birkenstock
Dress: Boutique
Sweater: Comme Des Garçons
Bag: Vintage Coach
Sunnies: Ray-Ban

visions of new york city

xx Alyssa

2 comments: