a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

PALISADES SUNSET: American Apparel, Comme Des Garçons

Hello lovelies! This Valentine's Day, my friend and I (who were each other's Valentines) planned out a day of shopping, eating, and watching the sunset. How romantic!!

She showed me this cool swing that overlooks the oceans, so of course we had to take pictures. 



Then we walked down the coastline to a spot where we could watch the sunset.





I was wearing a grey cardigan from Comme Des Garçons, and my friend had her matching CDG converse on. I mean, it was Valentine's Day, we needed to wear the adorable little hearts!!




The sunset was unreal over the California coastline.



Aaaand here's me looking stupid and towering over the Pacific Ocean!
Cardigan: Comme Des Garçon
Dress: American Apparel
Socks: Amazon
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Sunnies Ray-Ban

visions of new york city

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day... I sure did!

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. omg! the sunset pictures are sooooo beautiful, I'm extremely jealous!

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sunset is stunning and I looove your outfit. xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete