a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, February 20, 2015

STRIPES & BUTTONS

Hello lovelies! This week, we had Monday off of school as it was President's Day in the U S A. It was one of my friend's birthdays, so we surprised her with a little brunch at a cute restaurant in our town.



I got my adidas pin from a penpal from Norway (!!!) and my other pin is from the Keith Haring exhibit in San Francisco.


Sadly, no one was home to take photos of me today, so this awkward selfy will have to suffice. I was wearing a vintage top from the Melrose Trading Post, and a skirt from Reformation. Not pictured is my black Arizona Birkenstocks (of course, what other shoes do I wear?).

visions of new york city

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post!

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the pins omg

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete