a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, March 12, 2015

BUTTONS OF THE DAY: March 12th

Hellooooo lovelies, it's almost Friday! It was so hard to get out of my bed this morning. It was just so comfortable, and which Daylight Savings forcing us forward an hour, the usual time I wake up is accompanied by a dark sky (like it had been earlier in the year). I clumsily got dressed, but thankfully, I had remembered to deck out my army jacket in pins already. I got my jacket from a tent at the Rose Bowl Flea Market.

Follow on Bloglovin


Left: DIY Submarine
Right: From my lovely penpal in Norway, Maria (@noztalgia on instagram)


Left: from ROKIT in Camden (London)
Right: "I Like The Like" from a stall at the Abbot Kinney Street Festival

My two-week spring break starts in nine days, and I cannot wait. I get to go visit colleges/universities that I'm interested in applying to, so it's all super exciting (and scary)!

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Love that Submarine one. Have fun on spring break and good luck looking at colleges!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at colleges can be exciting, enjoy your break!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete