a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, March 20, 2015

HELLO, SPRING

Hello lovelies!!!! It's a beautiful first day of Spring here in Los Angeles, and I thought I'd share some photos I've taken from the last couple of weeks that show how green it's gotten (since we actually had some rain). Making an appearance is the door of my wonderful Beetle, Lucy.

Follow on Bloglovin






And some songs to start out your spring:

Spring // Two Door Cinema Club
Make My Sun Shine // Swim Deep
That's Where You're Wrong // Arctic Monkeys
Mansard Roof // Vampire Weekend
Magic // San Cisco
Who Needs You // The Orwells
Girls And Boys In Love // The Rumble Strips
Warm Foothills // Alt-J
Always Like This // Dan Croll
The World Is Watching // Two Door Cinema Club

xx Alyssa

1 comment: