a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, March 30, 2015

NYC: Momofuku, Butcher's Daughter, and Art Around the City

Hello lovelies!!! I've finished my little trip to New York City and now I'm off to see colleges in other parts of the East Coast. Although I only had three full days in Manhattan, I managed to visit a good amount of (trendy) restaurants, art, and shops. I've decided to split my posts up in half, with this one for food/art, and tomorrow's post with all of the shopping (and not buying) I did.

Follow on Bloglovin


Me at MoMA, wearing my red coat from Topshop and loving Lichtenstein. 


Neon signs at a boutique in Soho.


Multigrain French Toast and communal seating (which sooooo many Swedish people, not sure why) at Butcher's Daughter in Nolita.


Neon signs at MoMA.


Momofuku Noodle Bar, which I had on the first night. I got ramen with chickpeas, scallions, and kale. It was delicious.


I also saw the Björk exhibit at MoMA, which I thought was super cool/awesome/weird/fantastic. She's so interesting, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's visiting MoMA while it's still up and running.

Stay tuned for tomorrow to see all of the exploration/shopping I did!

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. wow it looks amazing! neon signs r my fave haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want one in my room so badly haha!!

      Delete
  2. I recently went to MoMA when I went to NYC, loved it so much xx

    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice, I wish I lived near it so I could go all the time!!

      Delete
  3. MoMA looks incredible, would love to go there someday. love your coat! x

    weallscreamforicedreams.blogspot

    ReplyDelete