a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NYC: Reformation, Opening Ceremony, Etc.

Helloooo lovelies! I have a few photos from the shopping I did in NYC to share. I did most of my shopping in Soho, as it's more in my price range than say, Fifth Avenue.

Follow on Bloglovin

Of course, I stopped in the American Apparel. There were multiple. I got a pair of black tights since mine had ripped on the first day and I brought some skirts to wear on the trip. 


Here's me in Soho, with Louis Vuitton flags in the background.


Top: Comme des Garçons
Pants: Topshop
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Bag: Vintage
Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Gloves: BCBG Max Azria

This was the sign outside of Reformation, which is an awesome store that (I think) we have in Los Angeles, but I've never been.


And this was the neon lighting inside.


After spending almost an hour in Opening Ceremony the day before, Reformation seemed pretty affordable. Still, I cashed out on a leather skirt that I'd been wanting for ages. Hey, it's better than spending 400$ on a Kenzo sweatshirt at OC! While I love all of the clothes at both stores, they're so pricey, and it breaks my heart to see all of the cute stuff that I can't afford. But hey, window shopping is awesome! Especially trying on that 800$ top or Chanel shoes. Try it, I promise it's fun.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment