a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, March 9, 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Greyscale

Hello lovelies!!! I wore this outfit a few days ago from school, but I didn't realize how greeeeeeey it was after having my wonderful mother take photos of it.



Skirt: American Apparel
Top: Urban Outfitters
Sweater: Comme Des Garçons
Shoes: Nike

I feel like I gravitate toward grey outfits because it's a color that's flattering in every piece of clothing on every kind of person. Also - I feel terrible about wearing all black, which is far too common for me; grey outfits ("the groutfit") are a happy medium. Not as hot and uncomfortable as all-black, not as bright and flashy as all-white. I once read something on the internet that said "those who cannot wear all black are weak"... consider me a weakling. I will try to stand up to the challenge soon, I promise. I just have to wait for a less sunny day so I don't burn up outside!

xx Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit so much, the sweater is perfect!! xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete