a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, March 16, 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Summer in March

Hellooooo lovelies! So, LA's returned to the 90 degree weather that we're all too accustomed to. I went out to lunch today because the heat in my own room was too unbearable. 

Follow on Bloglovin




Overalls: vintage, from Melrose Flea Market
Shirt: DROWNERS, from the merch stand at their concert
Pins: from penpals!!!
Shoes: Birkenstocks

I need some help transitioning from cold-summer to hot-summer. Oh, Los Angeles.

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! And those pins.... I need!!
    I wish it was warm here, I'm still wearing hand gloves lol

    By the way, I listen to a lot of bands you listen to as well and you really need to check out the music of Taymir and Tobias Jesso Jr. I think you might like them as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love overalls so much. I really want a pair for spring and summer. Such a cute outfit. Casual but still absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're super versatile, and mine were only $15, so worth it!!!

      xx Alyssa
      visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Overalls are the best thing to wear!! Cannot wait for summer in England again so I can wear mine!
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, I was we had that kind of weather here in Holland, can't wait for Summer!
    I recently discovered your blog and I love it! Following you on Bloglovin' now! Hope you'll like mine as well :-)
    XO,
    Taria-ann | www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the overalls and the whole look ♥ I'm so jealous you went to see Drowners! I love their music so much.
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete