a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Tulle, Leather, and Louis Vuitton

Hello lovelies!!! I went to this lovely birthday party in Brentwood on Sunday, and I had so much fun dressing up to convince everyone in Brentwood that I live in Brentwood. It's such a nice little city, I wish I lived there! Aaaaand they have great food, not to mention the Alfred Coffee that just opened there. Anyway, here's what I wore:

Follow on Bloglovin




Dress: Topshop
Jacket: Boutique 
Shoes: Vagabond 
Bag: Louis Vuitton (vintage)

xx Alyssa

12 comments:

  1. oh my god i NEED that bag and jacket!!

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with black leather hahaha!!

      Delete
  2. I need that bag!!!!!!

    http://rachelsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is absolutely perfectttt (I want it allll!!!). Those shoes though, are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit ! Love that biker jacket. X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so versatile, definitely one of my FAVORITE pieces :)

      Delete