a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, March 26, 2015

SPRING BREAK

Hello lovelies!! I'm writing this on my first official day of Spring Break, which is two weeks off of school until we really get down to work with AP exams, final exams, and finishing off school. As this is posted, I am currently in New York looking at colleges (scary) and exploring the city a bit, as I haven't been in ages (exciting). Here's some of the photos I've taken since we got out of school on Friday that I think encapsulate the beginning of Spring pretty well:

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday morning, next to where I park my car for school.


Friday afternoon, me eating at my local In-N-Out wearing a vintage top and my Alexa Chung x AG skirt.


Friday evening, driving through Los Angeles.


Happy Spring Break!!

xx Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in New York! That shot of the sunset in LA is gorgeous!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just visited new york for a few days! Have a great spring break xx
    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete