a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, March 5, 2015

STREETLIGHTS

Hello lovelies!! It rained very hard (for our standards) in California over the weekend, and as I was driving home on Sunday night, I found myself stopped at a traffic light with nobody around. I decided to quickly snap a photo of the way the light hit the water on the street... and the light turned green the instant after, so I got both red and green light. I thought I'd share the photos!

Follow on Bloglovin



I think light is such a cool form of art (James Turrell, I'm looking at you) and these photos are no different. Don't worry, I put the camera down and drove once the light turned green. I promise, I'm a great driver!!

xx Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you're a great driver. The lights are beautiful

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete