a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, March 2, 2015

WHAT'S IN MY BAG: Vintage Louis Vuitton

Hello lovelies!! I decided I should do a little "what's in my bag" post, as I've never done one of these before and they always interest me. It's like looking into another person's life!

Follow on Bloglovin


The bag I've been using is a vintage Louis Vuitton "Cannes" that I bought with my own money. It feels so awesome to save up and purchase something completely by myself... it's mine!! It's all mine!!


The bag looks like a very pretty basket or lunchbox. It's adorable.


Here's the inside... I'm not much of a hoarder when it comes to carrying around stuff. I like to keep it simple.


Kodak film for my new 35mm camera, stickers from my local IN-N-Out, my waller, swiss army knife, phone battery charger, a mix CD, and my car keys.

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Your bag is so gorgeous, it's so cool and different, I'm in love! x

    vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! Yeah, I like how it's not really what you'd expect from a designer bag!!

      xx Alyssa

      Delete