a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

EAST COAST COLLEGE TRIP: Art Postcards, Stickers, Etc.

Hello lovelies!! If you know me and you know this blog, you understand my problem with collecting postcards/cards/brochures/cut-outs/stickers from anywhere I go. Here's a bunch I got from my trip to the East Coat of the U.S. this Spring Break:

Follow on Bloglovin



By the way, the RISD museum was awesome and I definitely recommend it. They had the coolest Lichtenstein painting of the Giza pyramids.



I basically just bought/took postcards from all of the art departments of the colleges I visited. It's a good life.

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. these are so cool! i hope ur trip was great <3

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete