a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: 70s Easter

Helloooo lovelies! This year, my family did Easter at home with cousins and grandparents. I decided to go for a 70s vibe, especially since my mom bought me the cutest suede skirt that I've been eyeing since the style started trending. Thanks to my brother for taking the photos (he wanted credit)!

Follow on Bloglovin





Skirt: ASOS
Top: (actually a dress I just tucked in) Vintage
No shoes because I'm one with the Earth!!! Ha.

Happy late Easter to all who celebrate!

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute!! i'm in love w the suede skirt

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of the top and skirt. Love the skirt more.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is the absolute cutest, the shirt/skirt combo is perfect! i'm beyond obsessed with your skirt! x

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this so so so much!! this outfit is so cute

    ReplyDelete