a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, April 27, 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Holo

Hello lovelies!! I'm not gonna lie, I'm still in love with the holographic trend. Who doesn't want to feel like a space babe?! I recently bought a holo skirt from Glitters For Dinner, aka GFD, which is a brand that makes super cool matching sets (tops and skirts mainly). I only got the skirt, but I love it and I want to wear it constantly. I also had these shoes from Vagabond that I got a while ago from Urban Outfitters... so why not wear them together?

Follow on Bloglovin




And here's some flowers to brighten up your Springtime...



Skirt: GFD
Shoes: Vagabond
Sweater: Cheap Monday
Top: DIY
Socks: Topshop
Sunnies (not pictured): Ray-Ban

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute and i need those shoes! anyone who says they don't love the holographic trend is only lying to themselves

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is perfect! that skirt and those shoes are so heckin' awesome, like whaaaat?! I'm also seriously lovin' the frilly socks with those shoes!! <3

    vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete