a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, April 10, 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Kenzo

Hellooooo lovelies! Ok, I'm so excited for this post. I have been wanting a simple black leather miniskirt for so long; almost as long as I've been wanting this Kenzo sweatshirt. I finally got both in New York City, and I'm in love.

Follow on Bloglovin



Sweatshirt: Kenzo
Skirt: Reformation
Boots: Dr. Martens

Also - today is the first day of COACHELLA!!! Expect a big outfit/music/everything post when I get back!

xx Alyssa

9 comments:

  1. I love this look! That Kenzo print is eye-conic - haha! Sorry. Anyhow, have so much fun at Coachella!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous your going to coachella!! Skirt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous your going to coachella!! Skirt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, that jumper is just so cool and stylish, love it..I like how you've styled it simply :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG YOUR SWEATER SHIRT <3 i want haha

    asianelaine.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know how love I've been wanting it!

      Delete