a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, April 17, 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Panda Bear T-Shirt

Hello lovelies!!! I'm so happy about this Panda Bear t-shirt that I got at Coachella from the merch stand last weekend. On that note, Coachella Weekend 2 starts in 2 hours, I miss it :'(

Follow on Bloglovin

I feel like my American Apparel tennis skirt is my go-to skirt when I wear any band t-shirt. It matches with everything, and makes all those dude-length t-shirts look good when they're tucked in.

These shoes are one of my favorite purchases. They're adorable, super comfy, and also black/white so they go with everything. I'm lazy about painting my toenails, so whenever they're actually nice-looking, I break out these sandals (and my birkenstocks, of course).




shirt: Panda Bear vs Grim Reaper
Skirt: American Apparel
Shoes: Dr. Martens

I have a feeling this is gonna be my new favorite band shirt. 

xx Alyssa

4 comments: