a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, April 6, 2015

THE GREAT COACHELLA OUTFIT SEARCH

Hello lovelies!!!! SO... it's Coachella week. I know, it seems like Coachella 2014 was like, two months ago. I literally measure years in Coachellas. It's so defining for me (I'm not sure why). And of course, half the fun is preparing for it. This includes; outfits, temporary tattoos, accessories, planned schedules with badly drawn doodles depicting each band/artist, kale salad cleanses, etc. I wasn't joking about the kale, I love it.

Follow on Bloglovin

I'll go through the year (since the last Coachella, of course) and buy tops and bottoms even in the cold of winter that I think I'll wear in the 90+ degree Coachella weather, so I've got quite a few outfit options this year. That being said, I thought I'd ask you all to choose what I should wear. What are you top three outfits (remember it's suuuuuper hot and I will be dancing my socks off)? Comment with the number, and if you really want to, the ironic name!


I'll be wearing my trusty pair of white Chuck Taylors all three days. They look so clean, but I actually have wore these all three days of Coachella last year, threw them in the washing machine, and magically returned them to a bright white.


#1: "The Camper"
Top: Topshop
Shorts: Vintage
Hat: Vintage


#2: "The School Girl"
Top: Topshop
Skirt: Vintage
Hat: American Apparel


#3: "The Flower Child"
Top: ASOS
Shorts: Levi's
Hat: American Apparel


#4: "The LA Teenage Girl"
Top: (it's a bikini top) Nordstrom 
Shorts: Levi's
Hat: American Apparel


#5: "The 'Merica"
Top: LF
Shorts: Levi's
Hat: American Apparel


#6: "The Alien 'Merica"
Top: LF
Skirt: Glitters For Dinner
Hat: American Apparel


Tell me what you think are the top 3 cutest/best outfits for my religious experience in the desert this weekend!

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. the jealousy is REAL i can only dream of going to a festival that doesn't require wellies and a massive rain coat!!! holographic skirt is a winner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ I agree 100% with ellie - last year there were thunderstorms and all at one of the ones I went to! I love the first two, and then that holographic skirt - so, so perfect. Anything shiny is a winner for me. xxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i was going to coachella soooooo bad :(((( have fun and dance ur butt off <3
    btw my faves are #1, #2, and #5 - u just HAVE to wear something that looks like the flag, i mean its coachellaaaaa

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking!!! America!!!

      Delete