a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

COACHELLA 2015: What I Wore

Hello lovelies!! It's my second day back from Coachella, and although I'm slowly recovering, I have major Post Concert Depression. Post Coachella Depression? Definitely. Here's what I wore all three days of the best weekend of my year:


FRIDAY

(Me on the right)
Top: LF
Shorts: Vintage
Shoes: Converse
Hat: American Apparel 



SATURDAY

Hat: Vintage
Skirt: Vintage
Top: Topshop
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Casio
Bracelet: DIY (it says "Dissolve Me," one of my favorite songs ever by Alt-J who played on Saturday)


SUNDAY

Top: Nordstrom
Shorts: Vintage (Levi's)

My fanny pack was from Eagle Creek, and it's my dads. It was the best decision I ever made to wear a fanny pack.

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Alyssa

2 comments: